Version : 188.8.131.523
Size : 11.9MB
License : Full With (Keygen/Serial Number)
Home : www.bbsoftware.co.uk
Post : raynaldi-sk.blogspot.com
For : Windows
Via : MEDIAFIRE
Link : DOWNLOAD
BBFlashBack is an easy-to-use application that captures all Windows desktop activity to a movie, recording exactly what you see on your computer.It comes complete with a built-in editor that allows you to annotate movies with text and record a spoken commentary.Publisher edition can export to Flash and AVI formats so movies can be embedded in web pages and documents.
Uses include PC support and software demonstration or tutorial creation.
• Record and replay movies of your screen.
• Export movie to Macromedia Flash format.
• Export movie to AVI file.
• Export movie to WMV file.
• Export movie to standalone EXE file.
• Full PowerPoint plug in and support.
• Selectable codecs for AVI and WMV formats.
• Create/edit HTML templates for web movies.
• Record sound through microphone.
• Import audio files.
• Automatically change screen resolution during recording.
• Auto switch-off for Windows graphic effects.
• Set plain desktop wallpaper while recording.
• Hide desktop icons while recording.
• Capture all sound playing through system.
• Keystroke logging and playback.
• Hotkey control.
• Capture only last selected number of minutes.
• Compatibility mode for recording on older PCs.
• Check for updates wizard.
• Navigate by selected movie event.
• Framebar shows all movie activity.
• Search movie for text string.
• Add textboxes and annotations.
• Colour fades, shadows and transparency effects on text.
• Recently recorded movies list.
• Import images files into movie.
• Convert selected frame to bitmap file.
• Set custom frame rates.
• Spilt or merge frames.
• Insert or erase footage.
• Zoom function.
• Auto fit to window or movie size.
• Cut and paste footage inside or between movies.
• Toggle show/hide mouse cursor at selected points.
• Re-record mouse retrospectively after screen capture.
• Sound tracks manager to control audio positions and volumes.
• Movie clipping to reduce your movie to a selected area.
• Speed or slow movies at selected points.
• Send movie by email option.
• Insert 'click to continue' pauses.
• Bookmark movie with markers.
• Jump to specified frame.
• Preview frame window for better navigation.
• Volume controls.
• Range of control-bar designs for Flash movies.
• Export sound to MP3.
• Events drag and drop support.
• Autoscroll option to link view to mouse movement.
• Customisable editor toolbar
• Quicktime 7 or higher
• MS Windows Media Player 9 or higher
• MS Office 2000 or newer
• Processor speed: 500Mhz minimum, 1Ghz recommended
• Memory: 256Mb RAM minimum, 512Mb RAM recommended
• Display: Super VGA (800x600) or higher resolution
• Graphics card: 8Mb video memory required, 64Mb and above recommended